Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Oblivion Descends" - Zeratul Fan art

I decided to do a piece to really challenge myself, and after talking to my other half I decided to go with the very character that inspired me to get into art in the first place: Zeratul. The goal with this was to push myself as much as I could through the painting process, give myself a method to work with in future projects, and to get myself to a level I could be proud of. I feel very happy to have come this far with the piece, and now I'd like to put what I've learned from it into practice with my own designs. It's a big step for me, but this piece makes me much more confident in my ability to make art the way I envision it in my mind, and to continue to make things I can be proud of.
The art you see here is my handiwork, but the character Zeratul belongs to Blizzard Entertainment.

No comments: