Friday, March 27, 2009

The Busy Semester














This semester has been quite a busy one, seems right for the last hurrah though. Well, here's a giant chunk of what I've been working on aside from my senior film: a concept project that re-associates all the players involved in WWII to a dirtier version of the Sci-fi genre into a story based loosely on the events of the war. Here are all of the sketches that I have scanned in so far (there's just a few left unscanned) and even one that I put into digital paint. The goal for the project in the class is to leave with a full pitch-book for the project, and that is exactly my intent. So enjoy the mass imagery you've been missing out on while I was away!
Also, I included a quick little space-painting that I doodled up during class.

No comments: